Karimnagar (Telangana): The battery of an electrical two-wheeler exploded whereas it was being charged in Ramadugu mandal in Karimnagar district here, although nobody was injured within the incident, police stated on Monday. Ola S1 Professional Electric Scooter Catches Hearth in Pune, Firm Launches Probe.
The incident occurred on Sunday night time in Ramachandrapur village when the proprietor of the electrical automobile stored the two-wheeler exterior his home for charging when its battery abruptly exploded, they stated.
Final month, a 80-year-old man died and three of his relations suffered burn accidents when the battery of an electrical scooter plugged in for charging exploded at their home in Nizamabad district, police stated.
Some components of the automobile had been burnt following the explosion, police stated.
As nobody was current on the time of the incident there have been no accidents to anybody, police stated including no criticism was acquired up to now.